Gepard PIM Developed A Shopify Connector
Gepard, an all-in-one PIM platform enabling brands to freely exchange product marketing content and helping retailers to onboard and adapt their content automatically, today announced the launch of Shopify connector. It empowers Shopify sellers to easily integrate product feeds from various content providers and deliver them directly to webshops. Shopify-based shop owners can improve operational efficiency by 75% and avoid errors that happen in 90% of cases during the manual content exchange.
The Gepard Shopify Connector Works As Follows
1. Trigger: The new product has been added to the retailer’s catalog.
2. Condition: Make a request to the content provider base to check whether there is product data for this particular product.
3. Action: Withdraw product data and adjust data structure to the required data model by the retailer with the help of Gepard’s built-in mapping algorithms. Product data auto-push to Shopify-based webshop and further regular updates.
By utilizing Gepard-Shopify Connector, Shopify store owners can automatically push product data to their webshops.
“By developing the Gepard Shopify Connector, we can successfully work with existing Shopify APIs and instantly onboard new versions as soon as they are released,” comments Vadym Stepanov, Technical Lead at Gepard.
Operating in the fast-paced eCommerce environment, we deliver what businesses need, and facilitate retail cornerstones in the following areas:
– Product Information Management: product content creation & enrichment, product data validation, data standardization, content collection automation.
– Product Data Syndication: automated product data transformations, advanced taxonomy mapping algorithms, data exchange automation, instant sales channels onboarding.
Gepard is a PIM solution that enables brands to freely exchange product marketing content and helps retailers to onboard and adapt their content in an effective and automated way. With more than 15 years of expertise, the Gepard team of 150 highly experienced developers has been working on product information management solutions for clients around the world.
You May Also Like
Read more about the key benefits of Amazon Seller Central, why it is important for brands, and discover how to organize migration process.Read more
Now retailers can fastly integrate with Tradeplace, receive verified and high-quality product information, adjusted to their data standards and taxonomy.Read more
Read about Shopify connector, how it works, and how this automation tool can benefit your business.Read more
Gepard shall support data exchange to EPREL for the seamless automation of product data flows for Luminus.Read more
Now energy label manufacturers can automatically register their appliances in the European product database for energy labelling (EPREL).Read more
How can you sell using Walmart integrations? Find out about the most popular solutions and choose the one that is the most convenient for you.Read more
SEO strategy is a higher-priority goal just because of that one fact: it doesn’t matter how good your site is if two people in a month visit the main page.Read more
How can syndicated data fit into your long-term strategy and boost your sales? Learn more about the key pillars of how to syndicate content.Read more
Seasonal marketing campaigns can enrich the shopping experience and boost profits. Find out how famous brands achieve this.Read more