Gepard PIM Developed A Shopify Connector
Gepard, an all-in-one PIM platform enabling brands to freely exchange product marketing content and helping retailers to onboard and adapt their content automatically, today announced the launch of Shopify connector. It empowers Shopify sellers to easily integrate product feeds from various content providers and deliver them directly to webshops. Shopify-based shop owners can improve operational efficiency by 75% and avoid errors that happen in 90% of cases during the manual content exchange.
The Gepard Shopify Connector Works As Follows
1. Trigger: The new product has been added to the retailer’s catalog.
2. Condition: Make a request to the content provider base to check whether there is product data for this particular product.
3. Action: Withdraw product data and adjust data structure to the required data model by the retailer with the help of Gepard’s built-in mapping algorithms. Product data auto-push to Shopify-based webshop and further regular updates.
By utilizing Gepard-Shopify Connector, Shopify store owners can automatically push product data to their webshops.
“By developing the Gepard Shopify Connector, we can successfully work with existing Shopify APIs and instantly onboard new versions as soon as they are released,” comments Vadym Stepanov, Technical Lead at Gepard.
Operating in the fast-paced eCommerce environment, we deliver what businesses need, and facilitate retail cornerstones in the following areas:
– Product Information Management: product content creation & enrichment, product data validation, data standardization, content collection automation.
– Product Data Syndication: automated product data transformations, advanced taxonomy mapping algorithms, data exchange automation, instant sales channels onboarding.
Gepard is a PIM solution that enables brands to freely exchange product marketing content and helps retailers to onboard and adapt their content in an effective and automated way. With more than 15 years of expertise, the Gepard team of 150 highly experienced developers has been working on product information management solutions for clients around the world.
View Other Articles
Gepard's PIM solution is now available for seamless integration with Shopify through the Shopify App Store.Read more
Discover high-quality insights for eCommerce and retail businesses in Product Information Management and Syndication in the Gepard Blog.Read more
Let's embark on a journey to explore what AI mappings are, how they function, and the multitude of benefits they bring to your operations.Read more
How can the PIM tool help retailers automatically gather eCommerce product content from data suppliers? Find out more in Gepard Features Hub.Read more
In this article, you will find out deep insights about the Gepard product data enrichment tool and why it is necessary for eCommerce businessRead more
Ovia Lighting Chooses Gepard PIM For Strengthening Products Offerings In The Electrical Wholesale Market
Gepard is delighted to announce its new client Ovia Lighting Ltd. It specializes in supplying a range of light fittings.Read more
Let's talk about Gepard product data validation service, how it works, key features, and successful examples of product information validation.Read more
Gepard is excited to announce a major product update that introduces several new features and enhancements to its platform.Read more
Gepard is proud to announce that it has officially received status as Feed Management Partner integrated with the Mirakl marketplace.Read more